Wednesday, September 13, 2017

T5W: Books to Read Without the Synopsis

Top 5 Wednesday is a great Goodreads group with a new topic each week. Check out my original post for more information!

This weeks topic is Books to Read Without the Synopsis. We all know that some synopsis writers spoil events that happen halfway through the book or have heard reviewers say "its best to go into this one blind." Discuss those books.

This was incredibly hard for me for two reasons. First, I usually read books I have heard about around the book community. Second, my memory is horrible! But here are 5 books to just dive in and read. I won't be putting any information for these, because well, you should just go read them! I do want to add that any and all sequels should be on this list.

1. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
2. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
3. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
4. A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
5. The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima

What books would you add? Did you post a T5W, link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment