Wednesday, June 27, 2018

T5W: Anticipated Reads Through End of 2018

Top 5 Wednesday is a great Goodreads group with a new topic each week. Check out my original post for more information! This week's Top 5 Wednesday is Books You Want to Read Before the End of the Year. Halfway through the year, and it's time to evaluate our reading goals and take a look at our TBRs for the second half of the year!

  1. Obsidio (The Illuminae Files #3) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
    I have owned this book for quite some time now, but I haven't been in the mood for this genre. I hope to get to it by the end of 2018.
  2. Us Against You (Bear Town #2) by Fredrik Backman
    I absolutely loved Bear Town so I am excited to get my hands on the second book and see where the characters and the town end up.
  3. The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
    I am getting married this year, so anything to do with weddings is on my list. I have hears so many great reviews on this one.
  4. Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson
    This sounds so interesting to me. I know it's extremely popular right now and I usually wait for the hype to die down so I don't go into books with extremely high expectations.
  5. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
    Another very popular book. This one sounds so different than anything I have read.
What books are you anticipating to read for the rest of 2018? Leave some suggestions down below. I'd love to check out your favorites!


Adventure On,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of buzz about Evelyn Hugo and Undead Girl Gang too, I'm looking forward to read them!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both sounds so amazing. I try to wait until the hype dies down a bit so I don't get over excited and then end up disappointed.

      Have a great day!
      Amanda

      Delete